List of Reasons Your Toddler Needs a Little Tikes Activity Garden Baby Playset
Looking for a list of reasons your toddler needs a Little Tikes Activity Garden Baby Playset? Here it is! This Little Tikes Activity Garden Baby Playset is for children ages 6 – 36 months. We purchased this Activity Garden Baby Playset for our granddaughter, Hadley, on her first birthday. She is now 4 years old! She has loved this playset. My grandson, Mason, is now 2 1/2. Mason and Hadley have played with this playset through the years and are still playing with it.
- I have never been disappointed with Little Tikes toys! If you are familiar with Little Tikes toys, I’m sure you probably feel the same way!
- Toddlers love to open and close doors! This playset has their own door to open and close and to go in and out of their Activity Garden!
- You will love watching your child figure out the slide. It is one way to get into their Activity Garden and one way to get out of it.
- Helps infants develop fine motor skills. Safe, durable and enclosed environment makes baby feel at home
- Play center easily transforms without tools into an open, two-sided play center! Play panel can be adjusted to sit horizontally for sit-at play.
- Take-along play panel features a bead tumbler, spinner w/mirror, spinning “gears”, clicking bugs, and large button when pressed, plays songs.
- Crawl-through archway. Shape-sorter mailbox. Working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door. Movable, look through telescope.
- Open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot. Requires 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries (not included)